Inventory weights changing constantly? (MAC)

izzle

Question

Hello-

I recently started playing PZ again (played and older build) and noticed this happening (file attached). I checked the weights, added up, are about 10. As soon as I add a watermelon chunck (0.5) it balloons up 2-3 units! Then eating one one of those puts it down 1. Obviously, she's in pain because the inventory keeps getting really big and then reducing! 

Please help.

izzle

post-1395-0-15366400-1377209685_thumb.pn

4 answers to this question

Well the stuff in your bags has reduced weight (Notice the weight reduction numbers on each bag). When you try to slice a chunk of watermelon, the melon is transferred to your main inventory, which means that the weight isn't reduced anmore hence adding to the weight ;)

Thank you both very much- I had a sneaking suspicion those bags were adding weight! Is there anything I can do to reduce the weight of my cardboard box- eg changing the cardboard box (first icon in inventory) to a backpack/duffel bag?

Thank you both very much- I had a sneaking suspicion those bags were adding weight! Is there anything I can do to reduce the weight of my cardboard box- eg changing the cardboard box (first icon in inventory) to a backpack/duffel bag?

Nope, it's just "what you're carrying."

Archived