Add number and typology Item into a Container

Body Builder

Hi Pz community!!!!

i'd like increase the number of Torches in game. (Torch)

But I have some doubts.....

1)The directory is: Pz/Media/scripts/suburbsdistribution.txt      Right?

Example: ( If i want to add a Torch to a container, i have to write the string "Torch"?)

containeritemdistribution
    {
        Containers            =             counter/sidetable/crate/fridge,
        WhiskeyFull            =             15,
        Chocolate            =             10,

Torch                =             30,

}

2) How does it work the value "30"?? It's a spawn value, right? (example, 100 is better then 30, for the spawn item??)

Thanks in advance, friends ^_^

To add items to the distribution, create a LUA file in your mod's "\media\lua\server\Items\" directory.  You will need to require the main distribution file.  Then just put in pairs of inserts to the table.

require "Items/SuburbsDistributions"table.insert(SuburbsDistributions.all.crate.items, Base.Torch");table.insert(SuburbsDistributions.all.crate.items, 1);

If you look at ItemPicker.rollItem() in ItemPicker.lua, the higher the number, the better the chance that this item will be in the container.  For a comparison of scale, the Lucky trait only adds 1 to the number, and the Unlucky trait subtracts 1 (minimum 0.1).

Zombie density also plays a part.  More zombies in the area increase the chance of loot.

To add items to the distribution, create a LUA file in your mod's "\media\lua\server\Items\" directory.  You will need to require the main distribution file.  Then just put in pairs of inserts to the table.

require "Items/SuburbsDistributions"table.insert(SuburbsDistributions.all.crate.items, Base.Torch");table.insert(SuburbsDistributions.all.crate.items, 1);

If you look at ItemPicker.rollItem() in ItemPicker.lua, the higher the number, the better the chance that this item will be in the container.  For a comparison of scale, the Lucky trait only adds 1 to the number, and the Unlucky trait subtracts 1 (minimum 0.1).

Zombie density also plays a part.  More zombies in the area increase the chance of loot.

Thank you so much for the precious information, friend! You are very kind ;-)