MP Connection Issue

Needelander

I've setup a local server, including port forward and allowing access through the software firewall. When a client connects they get to the point where it gives:

tiledef : loading media/newtiledefinitions.tiles

timeout downloading zip, I'll keep waiting forever

It repeats the timeout downloading zip continuously.

On the server side I see the connection established by the user in the console. Including being assigned port (16262 as an example).

At this point I know it is an issue with the software firewall on the system that houses the firewall. As disabling it allows the connection to complete successfully. I'm not seeing anything blocked by the firewall. I'm now trying to figure out what connection is occuring at that time in the process and how I open it up in my software firewall.

I've allowed the java.exe (in the 64) folder complete access. Attempted to allow ports 16261 and above through as a global rule. Still it gets hung at this point. Another interesting note is that it didn't seem to start until the latest Build 26, as it worked fine on the Build 25 versions. Not sure if something changed or that is just coincidence. Any help would be appreciated.