Modding Custom Profession: IconPath. Dimensions (sizes) of icon not found in java lib

RAINBOW

I've successfully modded a custom trait "Vegetarian" which I intend to make the effects for later (Eating meat causes Nausea)

The problem I have is simply displaying the custom Icon for a custom profession (i.e) when you create a new game, and choose the trait.  

I believe the problem lies in the dimensions or file format (I went with .png) of the icon.  I wasn't able to find any hints in the javadoc or overview section.  

Thanks.  

Rainbow.  

Oh, here's the code I used, incidental really, because I just need the size/dimension of the image.

-- CheaterProfession.luarequire'NPCs/MainCreationMethods';require'NPCs/ProfessionClothing'; local function initProfessions()-- Java: Create a new profession.local cheater = ProfessionFactory.addProfession("vegetarian", "Vegetarian", "Prof_rm_Vegetarian"); -- Java: Add a custom trait called Undesireable (no one likes cheaters ).cheater:addFreeTrait("rm_vegetarian");-- Java: Add the vanilla trait Nightowl.  cheater:addFreeTrait("Vegetarian");end local function initTraits()TraitFactory.addTrait("rm_vegetarian", "Vegetarian", -2, "Meat is Murder.\nEating meat causes Nausea!", false);end ----- Set custom spawn points for this profession.-- Modelled after spawn code by RegularX. Thanks to-- The_Real_Ai for his explanation on how to calculate-- them.--local function initSpawnPoints()local spawn; -- Create a Spawnpoint in the large Warehouse.spawn = {{worldX = 10,worldY = 6,posX = 110,posY = 8,},} -- Add our profession to the list of spawnpoints for Muldraugh.BaseGameCharacterDetails.spawnPoint.MuldraughKY.vegetarian = spawn; spawn = {{worldX = 39,worldY = 23,posX = 138,posY = 100,},} -- Add our profession to the list of spawnpoints for West Point.BaseGameCharacterDetails.spawnPoint.WestPointKY.vegetarian = spawn;end ----- Set custom clothing and clothing colors for this-- profession.--local function initClothing()local clothes = {male = {topPal = "Shirt_White",top = "Shirt",bottomPal = "Trousers_White",bottom = "Trousers",topCol = {r = 0.1,g = 0.1,b = 0.1,},bottomCol = {r = 0.1,g = 0.1,b = 0.1,},},female = {topPal = "Shirt_White",top = "Shirt",bottomPal = "Trousers_White",bottom = "Trousers",topCol = {r = 0.1,g = 0.1,b = 0.1,},bottomCol = {r = 0.1,g = 0.1,b = 0.1,},},}ProfessionClothing.vegetarian = clothes;end Events.OnGameBoot.Add(initTraits);Events.OnGameBoot.Add(initProfessions);Events.OnGameBoot.Add(initSpawnPoints);Events.OnGameBoot.Add(initClothing);

Make sure in your mod folder the icon is located as follows;

media\ui\Traits\trait_yourtraitname.png

The image size for trait is 18x18 pixels

And

media\icons\Prof_yourprofname.png

The image size for Profession icons I used was 64x59 pixels