Spray painting walls

Paxies

I've been playing a smidge of Infamous Second Son recently, and I thought the spray painting mechanic was pretty cool... except for the fact that you can only do it in certain areas, and that you're limited by your goodbad meter... and there's only 2 pictures to paint in each place...

Anyway, because PZ is so big and expansive and awesome, I was thinking maybe you could add spraypainting.  Not complex stuff mind you, just little hobo signs and stuff to mark things.  People could use that as they will, like a mark for if they've looted the place dry, if it's infested, or if there's a safehouse nearby.

Been near 2 years on a wild ride and not once have I posted, but I'm still having fun - keep up the good work TIS!

There actually was a mod for PZ that allowed you to spraypaint signs etc., but unfortunately it hasn't been updated for quite some time now.

It''s a shame that mods are never added to the vanilla game. like my game wont load mods anymore, don't know why, but things like the spraypaint mod should be added to the vanilla game