When i click in start in the steam library, the game doesnt start

uliii

When i try to start the game, it says "Stop" and a few seconds later it stops running.
What can i do to solve this?
I tried running ProjectZomboid64.bat but i continue the same.
My components are:
AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz
8,00 GB (7,40 GB usable)
Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador basado en x64

I have like 200 hours, so i can discard that the problem are my components
(sorry if i wrote something incorrectly)

Edited by uliii

Can you run the ProjectZomboid64.bat file again? A console window should show up with a lot of text, can you share a screenshot of that? It should contain error messages to help find out what the issue is.

Thanks, this is very unusual as it just seems to fail to load the game without any errors.
To further investigate, can you share the latest “hs_err_pid” file found in your main game folder “Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid”?

Additionally, do you perhaps have any controllers or joysticks connected to your PC?

9 hours ago, uliii said:

I tried disconecting the Joystick from the computer, i opened the game and it worked. but when i clicked to start it crashed.

That is progress, can you in that case share the console.txt file found in the C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid folder? Or you can screenshot the alternate launch window again, the window should stay open even if the game crashes and show the error messages at the end.

Additionally, new err_pid files might be created after this crash when you click to start, which would be different from the ones you already shared, since the issue is different now. Therefore, can you share these new files as well?

On 4/19/2024 at 5:04 AM, Beard said:

That is progress, can you in that case share the console.txt file found in the C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid folder? Or you can screenshot the alternate launch window again, the window should stay open even if the game crashes and show the error messages at the end.

Additionally, new err_pid files might be created after this crash when you click to start, which would be different from the ones you already shared, since the issue is different now. Therefore, can you share these new files as well?

K, there is the console.txt file (there were no new err_pid files) 

console.txt

There is a problem with your game install, as if there were files there that should not be there, such as an opengl file, which should not be in the game folder.
I would either recommend removing thsoe files if you put them there, or if you did not, do a full game reinstall
First, uninstall the game, then go to "Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid" and make sure there are no leftover files or folders there.
Then just install the game again and see if that helps.