Engine Quality Rework

Vehicle mechanics in PZ is absolutely outstanding, and in my opinion, one of the most fun aspects of the whole game. I've observed a certain detail about it and came up with this suggestion.

Removing "Engine Quality" and adding a car part named "Starter Motor"

Like in real life, the starter motor would be a car part located underneath the hood. With a proper level of mechanics skill and the correct tools, it could be replaced or fixed, and it should obey the car categories (Standard/Heavy-duty/Sports). 

Engine quality would no longer exist, and chances of successfully starting the car's engine would be determined by two factors: the starter motor health and the remaining charge of the car battery.

This would provide a more immersive experience in car mechanics, without making it excessively realistic and fun-spoiling.

I always enjoyed the way emergency vehicles often have higher chances of reliably starting the engine, as I assume these vehicles are regularly maintained in real life, but on the other hand, I see no reason why civilian vehicles cannot have engine qualities higher than a 60. If a player is s mechanic, it should be fun and rewarding to have the possibility to excel at maintaining your civilian vehicle, making it as reliable as any police cruiser.

Please tell me any thoughts about my suggestion!