My small contribution

Nesuts

Hello! I'm new to the forum but I'm a veteran player and PZ is probably my favorite game. That's why I would like to contribute my little suggestions.

1.- I guess it's something that's been talked about a lot, but I don't really know. I think that the most urgent evolution that the game needs is the interaction with objects such as sofas, chairs, arcade machines, musical instruments, bathtubs, balls... PZ is a very good game for role-playing.

2.- This suggestion is not as urgent as the previous one, but it would be great to give it a more fun touch. Imagine driving motorcycles, bicycles, boats... and what about an ability to swim? It would be crazy!

3.- The last suggestion is focused on build 42, with the arrival of the animals. I think that if there was a zombie apocalypse, animals could also get infected, right? Besides, there is already dog food and dog houses, why not have a dog that can be trained to attack zombies?

I wish you the best!

On 3/28/2024 at 3:02 AM, Nesuts said:

Hello! I'm new to the forum but I'm a veteran player and PZ is probably my favorite game. That's why I would like to contribute my little suggestions.

1.- I guess it's something that's been talked about a lot, but I don't really know. I think that the most urgent evolution that the game needs is the interaction with objects such as sofas, chairs, arcade machines, musical instruments, bathtubs, balls... PZ is a very good game for role-playing.

2.- This suggestion is not as urgent as the previous one, but it would be great to give it a more fun touch. Imagine driving motorcycles, bicycles, boats... and what about an ability to swim? It would be crazy!

3.- The last suggestion is focused on build 42, with the arrival of the animals. I think that if there was a zombie apocalypse, animals could also get infected, right? Besides, there is already dog food and dog houses, why not have a dog that can be trained to attack zombies?

I wish you the best!

About your suggestions, the first one is supossed to be added, I am not sure if for B42, but in the blogposts they mentioned what with the new depht buffer sitting in 4 directions will be posible, so yeah interactable sofas and chairs.

And the third suggestion, in PZ lore the animals can´t be infected, so the zeds ignore them. The addition of dogs is a planned feature, but not for B42.