All the zombies dissapear / Server doesnt working

Gowyxr

I was playing with my friend and suddenly all the zombies dissapear , we drove to rosewood where there were many zombies , but they dissapear. I dont know if this is a problem with mods because when we try to launch the server it was crashing but after reselect all the mods all goes normal until the errors were gradually increasing to 500. Later when we leave and try to restart this appeared: an unexpected error has ocurred , check console.txt
The file is full of errors like : importedSkeleton.collectBoneFrames> Could not find bone index for node name: "Body" / RecipeManager.LoadedAfterLua> no such function LuaCreate = "PleaseKeepColor" in recipe "Upgrade Rucksack" LuaManager.getFunctionObject> no such function "PleaseKeepColor"

console.txt

1 hour ago, Beard said:

That sounds like an issue with mods if you have a lot of errors showing up, are you able to replicate it without the mods?

Do you think if i dont have a necesary mod to run another will cause this problem?

58 minutes ago, Gowyxr said:

Do you think if i dont have a necesary mod to run another will cause this problem?

I did a copy of the server to try and it works but when i try in the original one , it doesnt work.