pz multiplayer server crashing

TheOneTwiggy

I have a large modlist that i play on solo daily and works fine. i decided to make a server for me and a few friends and added all the mods i use in solo to the server with the exact same load order and everything even rememberd to add there workshop links for easy dload for friends. however whenever i try load up the server i get as far as making my char then on the loading screen after you select your look it gets as far as initialising map and then says lost connection to server   quit to desktop i checked all mods and all work on mp i have added my latest crash log maby somone smarter than me can make sence of this any help would be vary much appriciated

19-03-24_02-35-24_DebugLog.txt

Update i tried adding just the map mods and there dependancies 1st on there own that worked fine then i added britas weapons n armour and again all good. but as i add gunfighter 2.0 that causes the same crash how can a weapon mod conflict with a map tile mod as gunfighter doesnt add locations and gunfighter works fine without the maps installed.

there may be more conflicting mods but as of yet i havnt found them and i am no goo at reading the error logs.