Build 42 - Proven and unproven Stuff.

ADG

Maybe someone around here using not Discord, so i thought to Post it here too. - 

Build 42 is ready when its ready and we will see whats inside and what not, but i guessed a bit ;)

im not the best in those things, but it shows a good amount similar things.

just reposting the Stuff from Discord:

"My "Collection" isnt really Beautiful. but i had to draw that all together. This three Pictures we can Proof: Irvington, Ekron (we all know that) and Brandenburg comes to Build 42 One Picture shows estimated where other Stuff is and where Streets and Rails could go. Many Proves for the Citys, forgot many - i add more Stuff when i have time and desire (or make it better) if i done something wrong or u have something new we can add, write it 😉 thanks to all from the Topics Town Names and Powerplant for hints and Help" Edit:// Green Stuff on Brandenburg are things that are really hard to compare if it fits. so i numbered and painted in Green.

last Message on Discord:
"i dont know
- maybe i should.... let me say it in German "Die Kirche im Dorf lassen" - let the church be in the village - or similar. What i mean, there is alot more things to compare and Similiar things to prove, but - do we need that? We proved that Irvington, Ekron and Brandenburg be in Build 42. What do u say?"

as.png

br2b.png

das.png

irvington12.png

Archived