Private server transfer help

Which files do I need to copy to another PC if I was hosting a private server but now giving to another player to host?

I moved the
server.db file to identical location (username is different but path is the same)
server folder from saves/multiplayer to the same path
server.ini, server_SandboxVars.lua and server_spawnregions.lua to the same path

Anything else?

Thanks.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Beard said:

db, Server and Saves/Multiplayer folders in your User/Zomboid folder to the same location on the other PC.

Thanks.  One thing I forgot to ask.  Can an established local server game be transferred to a dedicated server so we dont have to restart?

Edited by GrampaBob

Got it all working and transferred with all mods working.  Had some issues figuring out how to get the previously revealed map moved over to the server though.  I copied but buddies over who was hosting but it all reflects his notes and reveal.  I wasn't sure how to get my personal map moved over to the server.

The map would be saved in your servername_player folder in the map_visited and map_symbols files. Since you moved the server, you now have to copy those files to  the new folder which will be named after your friends IP address, this way you can recover the map progress.

• 1 month later...

Depends exactly what you mean by that.
If the only thing you lack is the server settings, if you did not copy them for example, then you only need to create a new settings file with the exact same name as the Save folder has in the Multiplayer folder. By default this name is "servertest"
You can then load into the server by loading using that settings file, which would load the Save file.