the game does not start

sebter179

The game does not start, the first three hours it worked fine, but when I restarted the game I had the error of not opening The verification of steam files has already been carried out and the reinstallation of the game has not been solved yet.

2 hours ago, Beard said:

Você pode compartilhar seu arquivo console.txt encontrado em C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid ?

estou tendo o mesmo problema, o jogo abre mas na tela de criar personagem ou quando spawnar no tutorial ele fecha, esse é o meu console.txt 

I'm having the same problem, the game opens but on the create character screen or when spawning in the tutorial it closes, this is my console.txt

console.txt

Edited by munir247o

2 hours ago, munir247o said:

estou tendo o mesmo problema, o jogo abre mas na tela de criar personagem ou quando spawnar no tutorial ele fecha, esse é o meu console.txt 

I'm having the same problem, the game opens but on the create character screen or when spawning in the tutorial it closes, this is my console.txt

console.txt 109.67 kB · 2 downloads

Your PC does not fulfill the minimum game requirements.
I can only recommend switching to the older "Legacy" game versions by going to your Steam Library > Right click Project Zomboid > Properties > Betas > Select the Legacy 40 or older versions.

Straight from the log you sent:

version = 23.20.16.4849,Name=Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

The latest Intel version is 31.0.101.2125 as you can see in the screenshot straight from the Intel website:

image.png

Are you certain you installed the latest drivers? Can you reinstall them again from the link below?
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/776137/intel-7th-10th-gen-processor-graphics-windows.html

42 minutes ago, Beard said:

Straight from the log you sent:

version = 23.20.16.4849,Name=Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

The latest Intel version is 31.0.101.2125 as you can see in the screenshot straight from the Intel website:

image.png

Are you certain you installed the latest drivers? Can you reinstall them again from the link below?
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/776137/intel-7th-10th-gen-processor-graphics-windows.html

Now I installed it fine and now I open the game fine, thank you very much :)