Turn off Easy Mode for cruise control

XP-Lionheart

I understand times can be tough with a few undead walking around . . . typically minding their own business until YOU come along . . . making enough noise to wake the dead. So it's a bit tough at times to whack them in the head with a frying pan, but do you really need to have the game bent in your favor far beyond reality . . . just to make things easier on you?

Cruise control does not work below 30 mph, it just shuts off, unless you need a handicap to take a burden off of your shoulders after a tough day of taking out the trash.

Yankin' a few chains just to see if it rattles.

But seriously, I was surprised how low it could be set by default 5mph? At what point does a drowsy driver just drift off to lala land?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really see the harm in the way it works now as it still shares the same risk of careless behavior getting you injured or killed. I can't speak for the realism of how cruise control works as like in real life I don't use it in favor of having the vehicles operation being entirely under my control rather than trusting a machine. 

Archived