Procedural Distribution locations, is there a list?

Norby007

table.insert(ProceduralDistributions["list"]["BurgerKitchenFridge"].items, "mod.newobject");
table.insert(ProceduralDistributions["list"]["BurgerKitchenFridge"].items, 2);

"BurgerKitchenFridge" -> Is there a list of these locations that can be used? In particular I am looking for the locations used for the Theater counters, crates, shelves, fridge, and freezers. 

Thank you!

-Norby

No real list, but I found a the lists in the file ProceduralDistributions.lua in PZ's folder here... \ProjectZomboid\media\lua\server\Items

each list item looks like this:

PizzaKitchenButcher = {
        rolls = 4,
        items = {
            "KitchenKnife", 6,
            "MeatCleaver", 4,
            "Pepperoni", 50,
            "Pepperoni", 20,
            "Pepperoni", 20,
            "Pepperoni", 10,
            "Pepperoni", 10,
            "Twine", 10,
        },
        junk = {
            rolls = 1,
            items = {
                "Apron_White", 20,
                "CuttingBoardPlastic", 100,
            }
        }
    },

In this example:

PizzaKitchenButcher is the name and I believe that the number afterwards is a percentage. So to make this work in your mod, you would add this line in your shared items directory.

table.insert(ProceduralDistributions["list"]["PizzaKitchenButcher"].items, "Base.Sausage");
table.insert(ProceduralDistributions["list"]["PizzaKitchenButcher"].items, 10);

and then it would spawn sausages in the pizza kitchens... Took me a while to understand this...

My big question now, is how to add a room counter location. In the Distribution file are the locations but the theatre counters only have cleaning supplies and I want to add a distribution list like "TheatreSnacks" so they are added to the counters. Is there a way to do this in a mod by adding code to a distributions file in shared directory?

theatre = {
        counter = {
            procedural = true,
            procList = {
                {name="StoreCounterCleaning", min=0, max=99, forceForTiles="location_shop_accessories_01_0;location_shop_accessories_01_1;location_shop_accessories_01_2;location_shop_accessories_01_3;location_shop_accessories_01_20;location_shop_accessories_01_21;location_shop_accessories_01_22;location_shop_accessories_01_23;fixtures_sinks_01_0;fixtures_sinks_01_1;fixtures_sinks_01_2;fixtures_sinks_01_3;fixtures_sinks_01_4;fixtures_sinks_01_5;fixtures_sinks_01_6;fixtures_sinks_01_7;fixtures_sinks_01_8;fixtures_sinks_01_9;fixtures_sinks_01_10;fixtures_sinks_01_11;fixtures_sinks_01_16;fixtures_sinks_01_17;fixtures_sinks_01_18;fixtures_sinks_01_19"},
            }
        }
    },

I tried something like this but it did not work.

table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["theatre"]["counter"].procList, name="TheatreSnacks");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["theatre"]["counter"].procList, min=0);
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["theatre"]["counter"].procList, max=99);
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["theatre"]["counter"].procList, weightChance=60);

2 hours ago, excon said:

Thank you for your response. I have seen this and it explains a lot except how to add the TheaterSnacks list into the theatre counters list. I built a work around but it's not using the tables. I just force feed the counters in the theater and made some user settable options to lower or increase the amounts. 

example, this code will add the Fountain Cup into the theatresnacks list.

table.insert(ProceduralDistributions["list"]["TheatreSnacks"].items, "FunctionalAppliances.FAFountainCup");
table.insert(ProceduralDistributions["list"]["TheatreSnacks"].items, 10);

But if you go into the distributions file in project zomboid, the theatresnacks list is never used. I suspect it was supposed to be added to the theatre tables in the distribution file. 

theatre = {
        counter = {
            procedural = true,
            procList = {
                {name="StoreCounterCleaning", min=0, max=99, forceForTiles="location_shop_accessories_01_0;location_shop_accessories_01_1;location_shop_accessories_01_2;location_shop_accessories_01_3;location_shop_accessories_01_20;location_shop_accessories_01_21;location_shop_accessories_01_22;location_shop_accessories_01_23;fixtures_sinks_01_0;fixtures_sinks_01_1;fixtures_sinks_01_2;fixtures_sinks_01_3;fixtures_sinks_01_4;fixtures_sinks_01_5;fixtures_sinks_01_6;fixtures_sinks_01_7;fixtures_sinks_01_8;fixtures_sinks_01_9;fixtures_sinks_01_10;fixtures_sinks_01_11;fixtures_sinks_01_16;fixtures_sinks_01_17;fixtures_sinks_01_18;fixtures_sinks_01_19"},
            }
        }
    },

theatrekitchen = {
        isShop = true,
        counter = {
            procedural = true,
            procList = {
            }
        },
        crate = {
            procedural = true,
            procList = {
                {name="CratePopcorn", min=0, max=99, weightChance=100},
                {name="CrateSodaBottles", min=0, max=99, weightChance=40},
                {name="CrateSodaCans", min=0, max=99, weightChance=60},
            }
        },
        freezer = {
            procedural = true,
            procList = {
                {name="TheatreKitchenFreezer", min=0, max=99},
            }
        },
        fridge = {
            rolls = 1,
            items = {

}
        },
        metal_shelves = {
            procedural = true,
            procList = {
            }
        },
    },

theatrestorage = {
        crate = {
            procedural = true,
            procList = {
            }
        },
    },

My guess is this is a mistake or missed opportunity. I do not know how to insert

{name="TheatreSnacks", min=0, max=99},

into the existing distribution table from a mod...

so close yet so far...