My server on azure isn't showing up on the public server list. What can I do to resolve this?

hwan

I've set up a dedicated server using Azure's Ubuntu 20.04 LTS image, and I have ufw disabled. I've allowed all inbound traffic on ports 8766, 8767, and 12621-12301. However, my server isn't appearing on the public server list. Does anyone know why this might be happening or how to resolve this issue.

People can join my server by entering the IP and port directly, but it's frustrating that it doesn't show up in the public list.

Edited by hwan

Are you sure that you are using all the applicable filters for the server when searching for it? If the server has a higher max player number than 32, you need to use the "Show Higher Player Count Servers" filter in the list.

On 8/30/2023 at 5:55 PM, Beard said:

Are you sure that you are using all the applicable filters for the server when searching for it? If the server has a higher max player number than 32, you need to use the "Show Higher Player Count Servers" filter in the list.

Thank you for your help. In the Korean server, "Show Higher Player Count Servers" is translated as "Display servers with more players first," which led me to mistakenly believe that checking this option would display servers in order of higher player count.