[NA/RP] Survive TWD: Serious Survival RP

Suraru

The story has been going on for 11 years in game, a single continuous story, no seasons, and performance is still good enough to handle tons of placed items and hundreds of onscreen zombies with little desync. The pop is 1.3x, but they have pinpoint hearing so making a sound can draw in half the town (and it can get scary!). Zombies are a serious threat, which helps the atmosphere focus on survival. As for loot, the respawn settings are set to rare with a random timer, to keep things scarce. There's a few large factions, a bunch of small factions, and a ton of solo players who all still find their way to survive with these settings.

There's also some PvP, but no KOS, there has to be a warning. Upon death, its the player's choice if they'll consider it canon, and an admin will restore their skills, inventory, and give them injuries to recover from. The only exception are executions, which usually are saved for antagonist characters. The server seems to never dip below 10 people, even overnight on the weekdays, and the performance is incredible, with no ping spikes and little desync even with huge hoards and tons of players on screen.

This server handles wipes a bit uniquely. When the performance starts to suffer, there will be a warning a wipe is impending. Then, all the players will take screenshots of their bases and inventory, and after the wipe the admins will restore them.

Last wipe was about a month ago

And finally, the best thing about the server is the people. Super friendly folk, understanding and patient. I think in the past year and a half the server has been around, less than 10 people have been banned cuz the admins are actually solid people, and the community attracts people who are serious about roleplaying. So, I hope you come and play if you like everything I said.

Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/PGyY7ufk8b

Reddit Thread:

image.png

image.png

20230624221636_1.png

image.png

image.png

image.png