Dity Dishes

Chucklez

Dirty dishes after use with food. Untensills are a MUST use, perhaps say, eating without a fork/spoon happiness is lowered a fair chunk due to eating with hands (pretty much just saying you become sad because you are so desperate for food you have to eat with yo' hands) and in order to clean them maybe fill a sink (provided water is still functional) or a bucket of water, either way:

(Dirty item(s) + 1 Unit of water + dish cloth + bleach = Clean item) :3

I'd like to cite the precedent of 'no micro-management' from the case Fun vs. Realism.

Oh wait, I just saw this was a mod request and not a vanilla suggestion. Carry on sir.

In fact, I'll go one further and say that I would actually like having to clean dishes, have a shower and scrub blood off the walls but i've read on multiple occasions the devs are against such tedium. But yeah, as a mod? Have at it. 

I'd like to cite the precedent of 'no micro-management' from the case Fun vs. Realism.

Oh wait, I just saw this was a mod request and not a vanilla suggestion. Carry on sir.

In fact, I'll go one further and say that I would actually like having to clean dishes, have a shower and scrub blood off the walls but i've read on multiple occasions the devs are against such tedium. But yeah, as a mod? Have at it.

:D Thanks for the support, after I Purchase My New Computer Probably Some Time This Week I Will try and assemble a team to get started on it (keep in mind i still have to learn to code and all that Jazz :/ )