First Person Mod Possible?

Hectiik

Would there be a way to adjust the rendering pipeline without half re-creating the game? From what I can find the relevant functions are all private in Core, GameWindow and SpriteRenderer. I'm assuming that because I can't because any other mod that does this sort of thing. If I can't modify the perspective of the entire game would it be horribly frowned upon to have a go modding in a new build of PZ to make it first person? 

Thanks. 

I believe achieving such a task would be highly challenging and require an enormous amount of effort. It would involve a complete transformation of all 2D assets into 3D, incorporating first-person animations, and extensively reworking numerous systems to accommodate the first-person perspective. The scale of the required modifications is difficult to comprehend, making it seem nearly insurmountable. However, I really want someone to prove me wrong :D and say it can be done by a mod. 

2 hours ago, Hectiik said:

Would there be a way to adjust the rendering pipeline without half re-creating the game? From what I can find the relevant functions are all private in Core, GameWindow and SpriteRenderer. I'm assuming that because I can't because any other mod that does this sort of thing. If I can't modify the perspective of the entire game would it be horribly frowned upon to have a go modding in a new build of PZ to make it first person? 

Thanks. 

making NPC  took 10 years and maybe more 

making first person  = more than 25 years 

Edited by CHE