Server won't connect when britas installed

Urgotopotamus

Good Evening!

Having an issue with Arsenal26/Britas in my server.  Up until 5 days ago, I was hosting a server from my PC, non-dedicated, using a plethora of mods including arsenal26/britas.  Had little to no issues running the game just fine.  Last Friday, out of the blue I get a couple of crash to desktops where it says I've lost connection with the host server, and now when I try to host any game with the mod in the list, it gets past character creation then goes to black screen and eventually connection to server has been lost.  The strangest thing is it only happens with britas/arsenal26 installed. I checked and there haven't been any updates to the mod or the game within the time period that I can see.  Attached are the last part of my log files where the MP server is attempting to connect. I verified in regards to the mods loading, there are no issues that prevent it from firing up, its just when its time to actually connect to the server/host, I get this issue.  Thank you for your time!

Network Log.txt

Try going to “Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid” and delete the “steamapps” folder found there. After that, unsubscribe from all your mods from Steam and restart the Steam Client.
Then launch the server again and let it initialize to see if doing that helps, this would basically fully reinstall your mods.

So after working on this last night for a while, I ended up doing this, and an entire fresh install of windows on my PC just to see if something had gone wrong elsewhere. I am still having the same issue today.28-06-23_18-46-47_DebugLog.txtI have included both full logs on, the server as well as standard Debug.  Please let me know if you see anything I am missing. I'm not a programmer or modder so I don't know exactly which errors are detrimental. Thank you again!

28-06-23_18-37-47_DebugLog-server.txt

I would likely suggest not using any other mods than just those two, since in the log you send you already loaded some Toady Traits and mod manager mods. I would recommend just disabling all mods and then retrying?