Stuck on "Loading World" when joining specific multiplayer server

Vexin

Question

Hi I have been trying to join a server "Insurgent Hardcore Survival" for about 3 days now. I have tried fresh installation of the game, updating GPU, launching with -safemode parameters, allocating 30gb of virtual memory and 8GB of ddr4 RAM, tried lowering resolution, enabling texture compression, updating Java, tried a different internet connection, yet still nothing seems to fix the issue. I posted my log (attached below) to the servers discord and the admin told me that I am getting a RAM error after receiving chunk 325 from the server. The admin suggested that I post the issue here as it seems to be a "special problem" I have.

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics (quad processor)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6G
RAM: 16332 MB DDR4

If I need to provide more information for assistance just let me know. Thank you!

Insurgent Zomboid logs and console.zip

1 answer to this question

Sorry for immediately answering my own post; The admin on discord gave me a solution that actually worked! I will post it below for anyone else with this issue

"You didnt change your system environment variables in the past ? If so you could try to delete the JAVA_OPTIONS variable."

"Go to the Start menu and type "edit system environment variables" without quotes in the search field and click the valid option when it appears. You'll be in System Properties. Press the Environment Variables button. Find JAVA_OPTIONS under the Variable column and click it. Then press the Delete button. Press OK then press Apply"

Archived