Zombies Chase You While Holding Forks and Knives

Nowthere27

I was thinking what if someone could make it so the zombies hold forks and knives (1 in each hand) while they chase and try to feast on you?

The zombies would use the folk and knife to try and stab the player and they could still bite as well. But not scratch or lacerate since they're holding the folk and knife and can't freely use their nails. They may be able to use the fork and knife to grapple the player kind of like when barehanded though this would take health away.

When the player is killed by the zombies you could see them feeding on your corpse with the folk and knife before you reanimate.

If you die without being infected if the zombies find your body they can continuously feast on it.

This would create a unique challenge to the player since the zombies would basically be using melee weapons to a very limited degree. Also it serves as good nightmare fuel and could even make the player panic more than with normal zombies!

If the player kills one of these zombies they can get the folk and knife.

I've imagined this funny scenario in my head for awhile and maybe someone could make it into reality.