[EU] ZeroLifeMP - Community for everyone!

Siickest

๐™•๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š๐™ˆ๐™‹ [ ๐™‹๐™‘๐™€ ][ ๐™€๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฎ ][ ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ]
ย 

We aim to offer persistent long-term gameplay on our community server with a small number of modifications.
There are no gameplay rules and we do not dictate to our players how to play.
You can form groups, settle down wherever you want and enjoy the beauty and horror of this game!
ย 

แดกสœแด€แด›'s แดกแด€ษชแด›ษชษดษข า“แดส€ สแดแดœ?
โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
โ€ข Weapon Modifiers, every weapon has random values and therefore looting will never get boring
โ€ข Safehouses (with respawn) enabled
โ€ข Custom Safehouses (up to 12x12 tiles) claimable in the wilderness
โ€ข Container Protection to prevent the destruction of Loot Spawns
โ€ข Scavenging and Crafting to make use of most materials/items you find
โ€ข Long-term gameplay, no planned wipesย 
โ€ข Active Development of the in-house modification, adding more and more content over time
โ€ข Vehicle Ownership that lets you claim up to 3 cars

โ€ข You can find a list of all our server settings on our Discord as well.
ย 

แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษชแด›ษชษดษข า“แดส€?
โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
Join our community today and start your journey!
ย 

IP: 92.244.209.75
Or: ZeroLifeMP.Zapto.Org *( server shows as offline but you can still connect )*
Port: 20000

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Discord Link - https://discord.gg/KTkZ8jYTHb

Story time ( #1 )
ย 

The sun rose over the desolate town, casting an eerie glow over the abandoned streets. As the player character, I checked my inventory and made sure I had enough supplies to survive another day. I equipped my trusty baseball bat and set out into the world of Zomboid.
ย 

My first stop was a nearby house, where I carefully searched for any useful items. I found some food and medical supplies, which I added to my backpack. As I left the house, I spotted a few zombies wandering around the street. I decided to avoid them and made my way to a nearby store.

Story time #2

ย 

Inside the store, I found a shotgun and some ammunition. I hesitated for a moment, but ultimately decided to take the weapon to defend myself. I also found a map of the town, which would prove useful in my travels.

As I made my way back to my base, I encountered more zombies. I used my baseball bat to fight them off, being careful not to attract too much attention. I arrived at my base safely, and spent the rest of the day fortifying it, adding barricades and traps to keep the zombies out.

As night fell, I settled in for the evening. I cooked some of the food I had found earlier and tended to my wounds. I listened to the sound of the zombies outside, knowing that I would have to face them again in the morning. But for now, I was safe, and I allowed myself a moment of peace before the next day began.

Story time #3ย 

I woke up to the sound of a group of zombies outside my base, their moans and groans filling the air. I knew I couldn't stay hidden forever, so I gathered my supplies and set out into the world once again.
My first goal for the day was to find some more food and water. I headed towards a nearby grocery store, using my map to navigate the streets. Along the way, I encountered more zombies, but I managed to avoid them or fight them off with my baseball bat.

When I arrived at the store, I found that it had already been looted. The shelves were empty, and there was no sign of any useful items. Frustrated, I left the store and continued my search.
I eventually stumbled upon a small garden in the back of a house. There were some fresh vegetables growing, and I eagerly gathered them up to add to my dwindling food supply. I also found a rain barrel, which I used to collect some much-needed water.

Story time #4

As I made my way back to my base, I heard a loud explosion in the distance. I knew it was dangerous to investigate, but my curiosity got the better of me. I cautiously made my way towards the source of the noise and found a burning building. I saw a few survivors trapped inside, so I bravely rushed in to rescue them. I managed to get them out safely, but not before attracting the attention of a large group of zombies.

I sprinted back to my base, barely making it through the door before the zombies caught up to me. I spent the rest of the day fortifying my base even more, knowing that the zombies would be back again soon.

As the sun set, I reflected on the events of the day. It had been a close call, but I had managed to survive another day in the world of Zomboid. I knew that there were many more challenges to come, but I felt a sense of pride in knowing that I had what it takes to make it in this harsh and unforgiving world.