Player SafehouseRespawn Timer if killed in PvP

Joker X

PvP SafehouseRespawn Timer

I host a PvP Server and found that it would be really awesome if there was a Mod that blocked players from respawning in their Safehouse in an adjustable amount of time to prevent them from respawning too quickly during a PvP Raid.

So if I raid another player's safehouse and kill them, they can either choose to respawn somewhere else or have to wait for a 2-minute timer before respawning at their safehouse. (Currently players are able to respawn instantly at their safehouse and grab guns and rejoin the fight, making it unfair for the Raiding Party during PvP. My only option right now is to Turn OFF SafehouseRespawn)

If any modders are able to make this I think it would do wonders for the PvP community!

Edited by Joker X

• Joker X changed the title to Player SafehouseRespawn Timer if killed in PvP

The easier solution may be to manually set the spawn-in point (server host settings) at

whatever waypoint you want and disable 'spawn in safehouse'. This way you can select

the location and have it be a neutral location, but far enough away from the safehouse

that they can't get back to it so fast.

Of course doing so would make that spawn-in point the same for all parties. So there is

that to consider.

• 3 months later...
On 3/17/2023 at 9:09 AM, Cidxgaming said:

The easier solution may be to manually set the spawn-in point (server host settings) at

whatever waypoint you want and disable 'spawn in safehouse'. This way you can select

the location and have it be a neutral location, but far enough away from the safehouse

that they can't get back to it so fast.

Of course doing so would make that spawn-in point the same for all parties. So there is

that to consider.

And that would also remove the protection (of any immediate threat) +re-equipment benefits of respawning at your base,it's not ideal.