audio issue

duckpig860

When I first got the game, there was no audio, turning on windows sonic sound fixed that, but when I launched the game the next day, it didn't work. I searched some stuff and set my headphones as the audio device through the in game audio menu, but it sounds echoey like I'm hearing it from far away.

Very odd, do the basics, verify steam files for PZ, Maybe uninstall the audio drivers, restart and let them re install. Then if it is still acting up worry about targeting PZ as the cause. My one thought is that you could have bad or wrong audio drivers/software installed.

I am not sure if I can gauge what sort of things you would or would not want people knowing. The logs file contains basic information about your PC hardware to help us look for issues, it contains your PC username, since again that helps us find issues, your PC timezone, what servers you connect to, your game settings and so on.

You can instead share the console.txt file and remove anything you do not feel comfortable in having in that file and then send us that over, since that is the main file we will need for now.