Can't move items to backpack (modded)

Hank Morlock

Hello, i'm new to this forum and would really dig your help. 

Two days ago I upstarted my first Server on G-Portal. I got the server running and could join the game. 

When i find a backpack, I can wear and use it. A few seconds later, after moving items to the backpack, I can't use the backpack proberly anymore. I can move items from backback to main inventory, or the floor, but I can't move items into the backpack anymore, as if it's locked.

The issue even happened after I deleted all mods from server settings. (Maybe the savegame was allready corrupted? But I deleted the savegames several times too.) I even deleted the complete server and reconfigured and rebuild it from scratch. Which leaded to the same issue in the end...

After hours of testing in vain, which mod could bring on this issue I'am near desperation. Did anyone ever experienced the same problem? I would be thankful if there are any hints or tipps to solve this problem. What would you recommend?

Don't know if it is helpful, but here is the List of the used mods: 

BedfordFalls;EdsAutoSalvage;EerieCountry;Fort Benning;Grapeseed;InGameMaps;InGameMaps_EerieCountry; DylansTiles; T3;agrotsar;DynamicTraits;VehicleRepairOverhaul;HTowTruckFix;OutTheWindow;GunSuicide;truemusic;PAMetalIndustrial;SPLATTERA23;rockshop;BetterSortCC;TowingCar;autotsartrailers;ExpandedHelicopterEvents;tsarslib;TsarcraftCache2;EasyConfigChucked;jiggasAddictionMod;jiggasGreenfireMod;85merc;FRUsedCars;FRUsedCarsFT;FRUsedCarsNLF;FRUsedCarsNRN;WalterWhitesRV;Apocalypse Machines 2 WheelZ;AM2WModOptions;AutoMechanics;TPAM;TPAMCO;TPAMVO;ExtraMapSymbols;ExtraMapSymbolsUI;MoreVHS;Computer;ComputerClassicsGamePack;ComputerCorporalsGamePack;ComputerGTAGamePack;Literature&Magazines;lore_friendly_vinyls;lore_friendly_music;modoptions;BB_Utils;BB_Events_MusicFestival;BB_CommonSense;ClothingBasedOnOccupation;trve_black_metal;METALA23;fhqMotoriusZone;fhqMotoriusZoneImports;fhqMotoriusZoneExotics;fhqMotoriusZoneRealNames;fhqMotoriusZoneUSDM;AutoSmoke;azasposters

Maybe i've solved the mystery by myself... I counted the items in the backpack, and it got "locked" by 49. I remembered another post and found the "ItemNumbersLimitPerContainer" in the server settings, which was set to 50... Please, let it rain brains for me. I could slap myself.