Survive (CYOA)

Zach

Benny raised the hunting knife up to Mark's neck. 

"I know you fucking stole it!" he shouted, "You were the one guarding the stockpile!"

Mark's eyes darted to Yuri, who was desperately holding the bathroom door shut because of the zed slamming against the door.

"We have bigger things to worry about, Benny!" Yuri shouted.

Just when Yuri finished that sentence, the zed they locked in the bathroom broke through the door. Jason was the first to see her. As he jumped towards his baseball bat, Mark knocked the knife out of Benny's hand. Mark grabbed Benny and threw him towards the female zed. The zed grabbed ahold of Benny and dug her finger nails deep into his shoulders. As the zed raised her mouth to take a bite out of Benny, Jason's bat cracked against her skull. Blood splattered all over Mark, who quickly shut his eyes and covered his mouth. The Zed fell towards the ground, still moving. Jason stood over her and delivered the killing blow.

Jason looked at Yuri. Yuri's arm had a wood piece sticking through it, flesh to flesh. Jason ran over to him and saw that another piece was sticking out of his shoulder. He quickly handed Yuri a pillow. Yuri bit down on the pillow and started to scream.

Benny got up and looked at Mark. "You fucking stole it, I know it was you!" 

Mark laughed. "You have no damn evidence that I stole your insulin. I have no reason to anyways!"

Jason snapped at the two, saying, "Will you two please shut up and find me something to help Yuri?"

Benny glared at Mark before walking over to the dresser. He opened up his sock drawer and grabbed his last pair. Benny reluctantly tossed the socks over to Jason. Mark looked around the dorm for something that he could use. Finding nothing, he took off his shirt and ripped it into three parts. Mark then wrapped one part of his shirt around Yuri's shoulder wound. 

"This should stop the initial bleeding." Mark implied.

"Do we take it out or leave it in?" Benny asked.

"I read somewhere before all this shit went to hell that you're supposed to leave it in." Jason declared.

"I don't know. I'm for taking it out." Benny decided.

"No, We have to keep it in." Jason intervened.

"The other kids are two floors above us. Maybe they actually know what to do." Mark argued.

-

It is 11:45 PM

You do not know if there are zeds outside

You are located at a US military embassy in Hong Kong, where the survivors have been their whole life

A. Start the story as Mark.

B. Start the story as Benny.

C. Start the story as Jason.

D. Start the story as Yuri.

Survivors:

Mark

HP: 15/15

Primary: Pistol (0/0)

Secondary: None

Pockets 1/4: Two bandages

Backpack 4/12: Two water bottles, three bags of chips, one diabetic insulin, an apple

Tired

Benny

HP: 13/15 Back Scratched -2, bleeding, HP will deplete -1 if not treated, needs insulin to survive

Primary: Hunting Knife

Secondary: None

Pockets 0/4: None
Tired

Mad

In pain

Jason

HP: 15/15

Primary: Baseball Bat

Secondary: Baseball Bat

Pockets 1/4: Crumbled picture of mother and father, Socks

Dufflebag 2/18: One water bottle, 2 chocolate bars
Tired

Yuri

HP: 6/15 Wood piece in arm -3, wood piece in shoulder -6, HP will deplete -2 if not treated

Primary: Frying Pan

Secondary: Flashlight

Pockets 0/4

Tired

In agony

• 1 month later...

Sorry if I'm kinda necroing (tho it's not really that old yet), but I just now noticed this and thought I'd throw in the icebreaker.

I'd say C, because Jason seems like the leader-ish type of a person, even tho it might be cool to "be" the one with diabetes just so you'd have to struggle more in this. But still, I'm voting for C.

(ps. one of the reasons I checked the forums is because I was looking if someone had started a thread like this. There was atleast one in the old forums, but he never continued the story in the new ones, so kudos to you. Also sry for any fuck-ups I made in the post, but that's just because I'm not a native speaker + I'm not really thinking straight now.)

John

HP: 14/15 Bruised right leg -1 HP.

Primary: Machete.

Secondary: Headlight.

Pockets .5/4(KG): Nutella Jar x1

Assault Pack .5/12(KG): Bread Slice x12.

Tired.

Muscular Exhaustion.

Is it possible to make your own, like so?

If this is a RP, I'd love to use my own kind of character for this.

Archived