Yet 2 more suggestions for the sleep mechanic in mutliplayer.

bliss

First of all, I consider tiredness/sleep mechanic to be vital to the game, since sleeping and feeding are the two most basic needs of a living human. Finding a bed to rest at the end of the day works as a prize for the human being that proudly finished its tasks. Aside the immersion that comes with it, there is also the fact that it helps on advancing the time so players can interact with the different seasons, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring faster than if the players were playing full time during nights.

First suggestion - So, there is this mod called "Just Sleep". It outright allows players to sleep regardless of pain, stress, tiredness level, and time since last slept, however, while keeping the tiredness mechanic, so every player still need to sleep on a daily basis. I can't see me and my friends not using this mod anymore. It helps a lot with organizing sleep time. It could get an adjustment, though, so that the bad moddles worsen when sleeping without taking care of them. Maybe such feature could be in the base game.

Second suggestion - allow the server to speed up time if the majority of players (50% + 1) are sleeping, and the awake people need to do their stuff on the accelerated speed.

3rd suggestion - another thread that I made:  https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59133-making-sleep-tiredness-mechanic-viable-in-mp/&tab=comments#comment-365611

Edited by bliss