[41.66] + [41.69] Vehicle radios not working

Steelwolf

Multiplayer
Dedicated
Modded/Vanilla

i have had this issue for the last couple days where the radios do not work in cars. all cars vanilla or modded, all channels including the AEBS just play the static lines (<bzzt>). i have a dedicated server where we just started a new game for 41.66, we always start at "initial infection" (July 14th) with mods. the tvs are working normally, ham radios placed down are working, handheld radios are working, every car radio? not working. i tried removing the radio from the car, it works after being removed and stops working as soon as i install it back into a car. i tried running a fully vanilla dedicated server, none of the car radios worked. i have also tried testing with a vanilla hosted server on my pc and still have this issue. if i play solo however, the radios work in the cars like normal. its something to do with multiplayer i think.

i have tried everything to resolve this, including reinstalling my game, deleting the Zomboid user folder and completely wiping and reinstalling the server files. i have had no luck fixing this

Logs.zip

Edited by Steelwolf
add logs

• 5 weeks later...

Multiplayer

Dedicated

Vanilla

I have also found that for whatever reason, car radio does not broadcast any text other than the static every in game hour, on any channel. Hitz FM 89.4 will also keep repopulating the channel list even if  you remove any presets.

• 3 weeks later...

*Another Update*

41.69 unstable
Multiplayer
Hosted
Modded + Vanilla

**Vehicle radios still not working*** 

Same issue I posted originally, TVs and other radios are working fine, the radios in the cars are not working at all, just playing the static <bzzt>. In solo the radios work in the cars.

Edited by Steelwolf

• Steelwolf changed the title to [41.66] + [41.69] Vehicle radios not working