[41.65] [Singleplayer] Graphic glitch related to certain clothing items

razab

When a male character wears a mini skirt in combination with "sweater" type torso clothing, there occurs a graphic glitch which makes a small part of the mini skirt disappear. For female characters, the problem does not seem to occur. Moreover, other types of skirts seem to work fine (on male and female characters). The problem only seems to occur in the combination "male + mini skirt + sweater". The problem is visible in the character customisation screen as well as in game. To produce the bug, I played in sandbox with all clothing unlocked. (Otherwise, the mini skirt and sweater are not available during character customisation.) No mods enabled.

Here is the precise way how I can produce the bug:

1. Enable "All clothing unlocked" in the sandbox menu.

2. When in the "Customise Character" screen, choose a male character and completely undress.

3. In the clothing section, equip your male character with mini skirt and a sweater clothing item. In the example screenshots below, I used a hoodie.

4. As you see in the screenshots, there will be a small section in the upper part of the mini skirt which is not displayed correctly. It simply disappears.

vanillaBug1-2.png

Screenshot from 2022-01-21 04-01-11.png

Edited by razab

• razab changed the title to [41.65] [Singleplayer] Graphic glitch related to certain clothing items