[41.65] java classes bugs. i was watching the translate behaverier bug

tiba666

i noticed that there is 3 bugs in the java classes after i decompiled the game with procyon

i found out the frist place is

isoGameCharactor.class line 7581
 if (handWeapon.getName().contains("Bare Hands") || (attackedBy instanceof IsoPlayer && ((IsoPlayer)attackedBy).bDoShove)) {
            b = true;
            this.noDamage = true;
   }

any handweapon with something have that name in it wouldnt do damage  ?
next place is

SwipeStatePlayer.class line 275
else if (Rand.NextBool(2) && !getWeapon.isRanged() && !getWeapon.getName().contains("Bare Hands")) {
                if (getWeapon.isTwoHandWeapon() && (isoGameCharacter.getPrimaryHandItem() != getWeapon || isoGameCharacter.getSecondaryHandItem() != getWeapon) && Rand.NextBool(3)) {
                    return;
                }
                isoGameCharacter.getXp().AddXP(PerkFactory.Perks.Maintenance, 1.0f);
            }
so as long the weapon idont contain Bare Hands again it would get a maintrain tick

and then agian at line 1510
else if (Rand.NextBool(2) && !weapon.getName().contains("Bare Hands")) {
                if (!weapon.isTwoHandWeapon() || isoGameCharacter.getPrimaryHandItem() == weapon || isoGameCharacter.getSecondaryHandItem() == weapon || !Rand.NextBool(3)) {
                    isoGameCharacter.getXp().AddXP(PerkFactory.Perks.Maintenance, 1.0f);
                }
            }
same problem which the same thing happen if it contain the word "Bare Hands it should had been a weapontype.barehand check and not if the items name contain the string