[41.65] [Multiplayer] Dedicated server does not support water/elec random shutoff

Zub

The Lua file for dedicated server sandbox settings contain the follow 4 lines concerning water and electricity shutoff

WaterShut = 2,
    ElecShut = 2,
    WaterShutModifier = 14,
    ElecShutModifier = 14,

The above two is the settings from singleplayer, used to set a random interval. 2 being 0-30 days, 1 being instant.

The bottom two are fixed amount of days, in the above example both will be shut off after 14 days.

Outcommenting or removing the two bottom lines does not seem to impact the game at all and I can't figure out what settings is used when the lines are not present in the config files (but guessing 14 as this is default).

It seems there is no way to make a dedicated server follow the random-timings modifier, which I find extremely sad as it ads a (to me) important element to the game

• Version? - 41.65
    • Singleplayer/Multiplayer? - Multiplayer
    • Host or dedicated? - Dedicated
    • Mods? - None
    • Reproduction steps: - Start a new game and attempt to make the game shut off water and electricity at random times (Easy test is to set elecshut=1 and start the game, if the power is on, it did not work)