some content suggestions :)

torqidorki

:-D love the game alot and been playing for a bit i just wanted to put a list of suggestions that id love to see in this game that i think would add great moments via singleplayer and MP

1. NPCs "ik this prob asked alot"  

but i would love to see bandits and good guys and maybe even settlements with a trading system maybe rep system and questing of sorts ig

even recruiting them to your base or something or even just helping that community thrive

2. variety of animals passive and dangerous "def asked" 

would love to see hunting come in to play for those like me who live off the grid in the woods like a mad man or even add some maybe zombie animals lol

animals would also add alot to farming :)

3. Random events heard over radios 

so like gta or other open world games i think it would be dope to come crossed like people in a house getting overrun and need help or 

maybe setting up an ambush to lure players in ect 

4. more building options "prob asked alot" 

would like to see like spikes that u can place to kill zombies but it breaks overtime

also maybe able to make stills to make alcohol to make Molotov's "idk if its a thing already lol"

and bicycles would be funny cause no gas but the risk of easily getting surrounded and ripped off the bike

and idk why but lawn mowers so u can tame that grass just a bit faster lmao

OH and one last thing if its not already a thing

5. fortifying vehicles

metal spikes , plows , plates to stop bullets , "idk if its a thing lol" 

ok that's all idk i wanted to post something on here 

love the game so far and hope more content comes down the road , B41 is amazing btw :wub:  

i also know all this stuff is not easy to add in just things i would love to see is all :)

Edited by torqidorki

Before I start, I do want to say I absolutely love this game, so please don't take my comments as "the game isn't good enough."

No. 2 is the next update they're working on from what I've read. 

No. 1 is coming after that.

No. 3 might be added along with NPCs. This is purely speculation though. However, already in the game there are a few secret channels. Here's a list of some that a redditor posted. *Take it with a grain of salt though, I haven't actually tested to see whether these are real or a troll. Secret Radio Channels : projectzomboid (reddit.com)

As for No. 4, I have no clue whether they plan to add anything. I support this though. imo, It'd be awesome to plant down a wall with a hole just small enough for a gun to sit through and mow down zombies. The idea is that, unlike a window, they won't be able to climb through.

Speaking of mowing, I don't think lawn mowers are a priority. I was born after the 90s, so I've got no clue whether lawn mowers were around then lmao. However, bicycles would be an amazing idea imo. Cars are loud and require fuel, but bicycles are stealthy. If, let's say, the speed of the bike depended on your fitness, you could make short trips out of any walk. Besides, no matter what, the bike's gonna be faster than zambies, so you'll be safe from that.

Ok, if No. 5 is added (no, it's not a thing), they'll need to seriously balance it. For example, fortifications for cars would make it slower (because of the weight it'll require more gas), and turning would be much harder. I would also like to see this, as it would be an amazing tool for clearing out hordes.

I hope this clears up some questions. However, don't expect these to come out within a few months. IndieStone puts a lot of time and effort into this game, but that also means that it takes a good bit for updates to come out.

Edited by Extrema