List of Bugs Our group has encountered. ( Just for feedback )

Scrubject16

Hey guys, First of all thank you for releasing this test branch it's been an absolute blast. This is just a list I've been keeping of serious bugs we've encountered just in case you aren't aware of any of them. I hope this helps in some way.

1.) Exercise Bug- Whenever a player exercises (so far seemingly if at all.), they become either severely out of sync with other players, (either in the right position still exercising, or somewhere else entirely, or nowhere to be found from other player's perspectives.)
2.) Doors Randomly open themselves - Presumably just desync as I haven't seen it happen anywhere other then our safehouse. Other players have also experienced it at theirs.
3.) As the cook of the group it seems to me like when eating a meal out of the pan/pot, portions are not determined by the amount of nutrition or food available, as either the first half is much more nutritious then the second, or the fourth quarter being much worse then the other 3.
4.) Some apparel placed in our safehouse (Cowboy Hat I got from zombie) de-spawned off of a table inside. - I assume this has something to do with the fact that I got it by knocking it off a Zombie's head, I assume the game thought it was an unused zombie drop and deleted it.
5.) The PvP mode toggle is a little wonkey it seems. Must stand still and wait for toggle to work. Not sure if this is by design or not.
6.) Occasionally players allowed to the steam session that must disconnect for whatever reason (usually because out of sync with other players) when trying to reconnect they receive a "wrong password given" prompt and cannot connect to the server until it is restarted. We've tried using the steam server browser and that had the same result as it asks for a password that cannot be left blank. and we've tried having the host disallow and reallow, this also doesn't work
7.) Weight loss is seemingly bugged, either that or perhaps obese trait. - I could be wrong in this but here's my explanation. My character started with the obese trait, and therefor with 105 starting weight. I played regularly for about the first in game week, eating one or two well prepared meals a day, in portions as they were shared, until my character was not hungry. All the while exploring for the majority of the day, killing zombies, and occasionally exercising. But my weight never went below 104. It had the down arrow that I was loosing weight the whole time, buy days and days went by and I would not. I then spent a week in which I starved myself the entire time, only until I was so near death that I had to eat to recover enough health to sleep. And my weight only went down to 103. So now I was Starved, for -strength, but also simultaneously Obese for -fitness. Only until I gave up starving myself to get my strength back and began eating regularly again, did I drop to 100 and the Overweight trait. My character has now lived 20+ days eating low fat meals and an occasional hardy meal, and is still at 100 weight.
8.) Twice now while driving with a very short distance from the host who stayed home, that upon returning in the car, part of the world between us and him had unloaded and we were trapped in a single chunk of the map, swarming with undead. We had to fight our way into a back room and block the door with a microwave while the host restarted the server and luckily we were all in sync when it was restarted.

Besides those only occasional desync, like when zombies are killed by another player and you simultaneously, and when driving. But these I'm sure you know about. Again I want to thank you for the test branch I hope this comes off as me trying to help not rush or critique you guys I have nothing but love. Thanks.