Exercice bug on MP test build

Rag14

Hello boys,

2 players on online co-op, everything default but 3x XP and 72h of respawn time for Zs, 

My friend tried to do squats 2 times and each time his character was stuck in squat pose for me, moving while doing squats. No animations whatsoever, happened 2 times on 2 tries, fixed by either DC or being hit by a zombie.

Amazing work on the build so far, thank you so much for getting it out before christmas, you guys are the best.

Will report any bug seen to help you finish this !

Have a great evening, 

Cheers

hey question I know it's not the place for that but MadDan2013 version 41.60 does it only have the MP and the SP is disabled or does it have the 2? and because I'm at my mother's mother's house until maybe tomorrow then or on Saturday my father operate the column today gives the 2 discs from the bottom half out of the column leaked liquid and a collapse then i think i'll only come home tomorrow night or saturday sunday around but the SP is activated in the MP build because like if i want to play to go to LV see the new clothes etc. i just have to enter the MP or not?? but if you don't have to enter the MP to see all the new things so when I come back I go straight to SP and go to LV and see the new clothes, Me and Alan Ferreira see :summary: is SP enabled in MP build or disabled and is forced to enter MP to see LV new clothes map forage sounds eaten etc?

2 minutes ago, gabriel rodrigues brandao said:

hey question I know it's not the place for that but MadDan2013 version 41.60 does it only have the MP and the SP is disabled or does it have the 2? and because I'm at my mother's mother's house until maybe tomorrow then or on Saturday my father operate the column today gives the 2 discs from the bottom half out of the column leaked liquid and a collapse then i think i'll only come home tomorrow night or saturday sunday around but the SP is activated in the MP build because like if i want to play to go to LV see the new clothes etc. i just have to enter the MP or not?? but if you don't have to enter the MP to see all the new things so when I come back I go straight to SP and go to LV and see the new clothes, Me and Alan Ferreira see :summary: is SP enabled in MP build or disabled and is forced to enter MP to see LV new clothes map forage sounds eaten etc?

You'll have to opt into a new Steam branch 'b41multiplayer' for this - but both MP and SP are working with all the new features. LV, map, foraging, curved roads, new clothing etc etc...