Map spawn locations not appearing

Corbek

I have recently started a modded server and added a handful of maps, but have been unable to see the spawn locations when starting a new character.  The only ones I see are Muldraugh and West Point.  It is missing the ones added in via mods such as Fort Knox, Valley Station, Fort Redstone, Sloan Lake,and Bedford Falls.

If I spawn into the map and run to where the cities are supposed to be they are there, they just don't appear on the menu when choosing a respawn location. 

I have the workshop ID, Mod ID, and the map folder information entered into the config file, and have Googled the issue but couldn't find any resolution.

The only promising thing I found was that if steam and project zomboid weren't on the same drive this issue would occur, but have since reinstalled steam on the same drive I have all my games installed on, so I am at a complete loss as to how to get the spawn locations to show on the respawn screen.

I have also found that you need to make sure the spawnpoints.lua file needs to be in the appropriate folders, but no such files exist within the files from the map mods.

Edited by Corbek