Hats and shoes go missing from floor

Ham

Hi! I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem as I; hats and shoes go missing from my safehouse. I keep them on the floor of my laundry room and I didn't think much of it (like, I must've worn them out of such) but I came across a bunch of flip-flops and wanted to keep them to wear around the house when I was doing chores (I know, such a sims move). When I went back to grab a pair they were all gone. This also happens with hats (riot helmets, sunhats, berets, sunglasses also) soo I was wondering if the problem is storing things on the floor (do they usually disappear? I haven't noticed anything else missing but then again, I might've just missed it), is it about my safehouse location (Riverwood gated community) or is this a bug that hates hats and flip-flops?:( I'm playing the IWBUMS beta and not using any mods.

This is default behaviour, to prevent items bloating the game's save. You can change it in Sandbox settings.

image.png.7baa8778c63d6336060b1827af1adfcf.png

In World Item Removal List, just remove those items from the list and they won't be removed. You'll have to be in a new save to change it though. For now, store them in containers. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh thanks, I have seen that but I for some reason thought it was for like... hats fallen off of zombies (so not picked up and placed by me) but yeah.. now that I think about it, I might have to build a container to hold all of my precious flip flops :D Thanks again