Few questions about item spawning system

GunNut

Hello. I'm trying to edit some mod spawn rate to my liking and i have few questions.

1. The sandbox scenario has "Loot rarity" settings. I assume this modifier govern how many items are spawned, instead of increasing rolls in distributions.lua? How can i change this modifier to be even higher than "abundant" setting, particularly for ammo? Correct me if im wrong, but rolls are not deciding factor when it comes how much MAX items will spawn, ie. the game set limit to spawn max 10 items, and then even if there are 30 rolls, if initial 10 will spawn an item, the rest 20 are unused? High number of rolls, just make sure that the container will be full up to the max number of spawned items allowable, but the ultimate governor of spawning is the "loot rarity" setting?

2. I would like to make some conditional statements in distributions.lua, to introduce interlinked spawning, ie. when game rolls to spawn shotgun shells, then always spawn shotgun too, and vice versa. I just want to make sure that you can't find guns without at least one box of ammo.

Edit: Yes, i've read the pinned topic about procedural distributions. 

Edited by GunNut