Playing with controller always accelerate the vehicles (Linux)

Faalagorn

First of all thank you for fixing general controller issues under Linux! Now I can play with controller mostly fine, though I'm not sure if when playing split screen, some controller inputs are overriding 1st player keyboard and mouse inputs, though I need to test it deeply and then I'll file a separate bug report for it probably. 

I'm not sure if it's a Linux-exclusive bug, but I wasn't able to find others experiencing the issue so I assume it might be (maybe Mac as well).

As I said, moving with regular inputs work fine for movement on foot. However, as soon as I enter a vehicle my character starts it and accelerates as if I'd hold "W" button.  I also can't get out of the car or use cruise control, even if button presses are detected; no way to open menus too (switch seat, turn radio, headlights  etc.) I can break or reverse though.

EDIT: Both the D-Pad and left analog work for controlling vehicle, so I guess that's the issue why I can't bring menu up and for some reason the accelerate button is always on.

EDIT2: Correction, now I can use up, down and select from the controller as well as select and even exist from the vehicle, but the vehicle is still accelerating.

Edited by Faalagorn
EDIT

I've found out the issue we had when playing split screen – it seems that when you have inventory open and press the left bumper (the button that switches containers in your inventory), it puts away the item currently on mouse, as if you'd press left mouse button. Also, when I had the radial menu open on controller, each time my wife clicked the left mouse button, the wheel disappeared for a split moment.

EDIT: bug report here: https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31863-playing-with-controller-sometimes-interrupts-mouse-actions-and-vice-versa-linux/

Edited by Faalagorn