Police officer and Veteran Suggestion

Josko

I'm suggesting a change to Police officer and Veteran profession:

Veteran +7 Aim and +7 Reloading skill For the cost of -6 points

Desensitized trait removed and made available to everybody, same with Marksman.

Desensitized costs -8, and marksman -4.

Police officer +3 Aim and +2 Reloading but comes with +2 points.

You also get 1 springting and 1 fitness because it makes sense, police officers usually runs after their suspects right? Just look at cops if you have seen it :D

And a police officer wouldn't have as much shooting experience as a veteran so that makes sense too!

And this way, all the professions can use Desensitized or Marksman. Same thing should be done for Axeman too IMO.

It sucks that some traits are exclusives, because if they are, like for the veteran, then why bother taking police officer for instance when you know veteran will always be much better.

Also I want to FEEL like a Veteran when choosing the Veteran Profession, at lously 2 Aiming it really sucks and isn't fun at all. If someone wants to start low and level up his aiming and reloading, he can pick the police profession, or if someone prefeers to have high aiming and reloading skills at the start, you would pay extra points for that (-6), compared to police officer(+2) and then if you wanted desensitized, it would cost another -8 points!

I hope the PZ Devs would consider this, would awesome to hear what they think about this! :)