Server Hosting HELP!

SirLoy

I have tried everything under the sun to get a Multiplayer server running that my friends can actually connect to. I can get it set up on my mac via dual boot on windows in which I can run and connect to locally. I tried the Easy MacOS hosting info that is listed on here as well, which will get the server going on MacOS but it says Steam Not Enabled and I cannot connect to it even locally. My server will not list in game. I even went to gameservers.com and paid for a server but I can't even connect to that. I have contacted their support as well. I really want to play this game with a friend of min in Georgia, or only option right now is other public servers.

Strange. Are you using the old server hosting rubbish in "steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid", or under "steamapps\common\Project Zomboid Dedicated Server"?

Also, have you forwarded all of the ports you need to? If I remember correctly, you need to forward:

- 16261-(16261+playercount)

- 8766-8767 (not sure about this one, but apparently I have it forwarded under 'PZ')