Expose Values for modding purposes, Possibly Open up Model loading

DarkSlayerEX

(I apologize in advance with my mention of a model loader, though I feel It needs to be brought up, as it seems more important as more mods come out that add new equipment to the game.)

I was hoping to make equipment that would allow modders to have equipped items modify a player character's stats values(Move speed, Hearing and Sight ranges and radius, Swing speeds, Possibly even if a system can be, or is already implemented for Locational injury protection, Locational armor values)

I have a great many things I would want to do with that, but currently can't as it seems.

Brybry and I have been working on something to potentially allow more equipment slots, but I find it would be silly to release, or continue to work on much more without any functional or even visual point without either model loading or some way to make them have a good purpose.

So my request would be to open up certain value moddability for any items markable as "Equipped" as per vanilla clothing:

Hearing Effectiveness: (with examples)

reduce hearing (Head phones + walkman + cassette tape,Diskman + CD)

improve hearing (Hearing Aid(for Deaf/hard of hearing characters(needs batteries)), Not much other things I can think of)

Vision Radius/range:

• Improve range/radius (glasses)
  • Decrease range/radius (something like a welding mask)

Weapon Use Speed:

• (Improve use speed (In my mod's case: less/lighter gear on the arms/hands/torso slots)
  • Decrease use speed (In my mod's case: Arm pouches, Protective armor for arms, Riot Gear)

Movement speed:

• Increase with lighter clothing (Movement Aids)
  • Decrease with heavier/protective equipment (Body Armor, Riot Gear)

Locational Armor (If implementable):

• Increase using more protective gear, while suffering the penalties associated by the appropriate gear (Riot Gear)
  • Decrease using less protective gear, while allowing other upsides, like movement speed penalty reduction, hearing/sight restoration

And hopefully expose model loading, to allow the greater community the freedom of making mods that add visual variety to the game's players and zombies (I am aware this one is probably very often suggested, However, I just wanted to post my reasonings for asking for these things myself.)

Gear example:

• Welding Mask: Great face protection, greatly reduces visual radius, slightly decreases move speed.
  • Riot Gear: (Found in parts, recipe to equip multiple at once) Great face/arms/body protection, great move speed reduction, slower swing speed.

Welding Mask Model Example

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21016509/WeldingMask.png