Help with server settings

Aitan Liran

​Hello,

​So first I had recently given up on making my own stable server so I had rented a server from a website called Gameservers.com. The server works thankfully! However, now I would like to alter some of the server settings. The first being adding maps. They use a program called FTP I believe and currently I use Firefox as it has an add-on that makes it easier to transfer files between my computer and the server.

I had recently installed BedfordFalls, WalkingDeadPrison, and something else which I can't remember at this time. Yet while walking to those map locations as my admin, I found that non of the maps exist at this time on the server.

Through the website, they have a configure option for my server to alter my /Zomboid/server/GameServers.ini/ File. Currently I have my settings set so that my spawn point is (14074,10550,0) - A house in Bedford Falls. However I end up spawning in Muldraugh. Now for Maps option in that Sever file. is Map=Muldraugh, KY.

​So, my questions are 1) How do I add the maps that are in the FTP files, to my game server files. 2) How do I make Bedford Falls my spawn. 3) is this an issue of the maps not being installed right? (The maps folder in my SP version are all installed correctly, and they are installed onto the FTP in the same folders /media/maps/) EDIT 4) I would also like to know if possible, to allow spawn options upon entering my server. As of this time it simply lets you create your person and then automatically drops you into Bedford Falls (this was before I even set a forced spawn - which doesn't work). Is there any way to make it so that when you make your person, it gives you town options to spawn at like in the base game?

What am I missing?

Archived