Create context menu problems

StonedWizard

I need help with create context menu in game.

function TerraformingNamespace.createContextMenu(player, context, worldobjects)		local TFOption = context:addOption("Terraforming", worldobjects, nil, nil, player);	local TFSubmenu = ISContextMenu:getNew(context); 	context:addSubMenu(TFOption, TFSubmenu);	local EnableOpt = TFSubmenu:addOption("Enable", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.EnableTF);	local BrushType_Earth = TFSubmenu:addOption("Dirt", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_01_64"), nil);	local BrushType_Grass = TFSubmenu:addOption("Grass", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_01_60"), nil);	local BrushType_Water = TFSubmenu:addOption("Water", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_02_0"), nil);endEvents.OnFillWorldObjectContextMenu.Add(TerraformingNamespace.createContextMenu);

but subMenu dont create in context menu! Whats wrong?

The error I'm getting is that you're trying to attempt an index of a non-table on line 1.

The problem is you forgot to define TerraformingNamespace.

Try this:

TerraformingNamespace = {} -- defines the table

function TerraformingNamespace.createContextMenu(player, context, worldobjects)

local
TFOption = context:addOption("Terraforming", worldobjects, nil, nil, player);
    local TFSubmenu = ISContextMenu:getNew(context);
    context:addSubMenu(TFOption, TFSubmenu);

local EnableOpt = TFSubmenu:addOption("Enable", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.EnableTF);
    local BrushType_Earth = TFSubmenu:addOption("Dirt", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_01_64"), nil);
    local BrushType_Grass = TFSubmenu:addOption("Grass", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_01_60"), nil);
    local BrushType_Water = TFSubmenu:addOption("Water", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_02_0"), nil);

end

Events.OnFillWorldObjectContextMenu.Add(TerraformingNamespace.createContextMenu);

The console is your friend!

The error I'm getting is that you're trying to attempt an index of a non-table on line 1.

Try this:

local TFOption = context:addOption("Terraforming", worldobjects, nil, nil, player);

local EnableOpt = TFSubmenu:addOption("Enable", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.EnableTF);

local BrushType_Earth = TFSubmenu:addOption("Dirt", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_01_64"), nil);

local BrushType_Grass = TFSubmenu:addOption("Grass", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_01_60"), nil);

local BrushType_Water = TFSubmenu:addOption("Water", worldobjects, TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_02_0"), nil);

end

Events.OnFillWorldObjectContextMenu.Add(TerraformingNamespace.createContextMenu);

Table is init, but I not posted this part of code...

Oh, thx for so fast answer. Problem was in next code, I write '==' instead '='

Try this:

local TFOption = context:addOption("Terraforming", worldobjects, nil, nil, player);

end

Table is init, but I not posted this part of code...

Ah, okay. I misinterpreted the question, my bad.

If you want the Enable sub menu to appear, you have to register it as one.

Try this:

TerraformingNamespace = {} -- defines the tablefunction TerraformingNamespace.createContextMenu(player, context, worldobjects)        	local TFOption = context:addOption("Terraforming", worldobjects, nil, nil, player);    	local TFSubmenu = ISContextMenu:getNew(context);    	context:addSubMenu(TFOption, TFSubmenu);    local EnableOpt = TFSubmenu:addOption("Enable", worldobjects, nil); -- you only need to call a function when it's a button, which is why I replaced it with nil	local subMenuEnable = TFSubmenu:getNew(TFSubmenu);	context:addSubMenu(EnableOpt, subMenuEnable); -- adds the sub menu named subMenuEnable to the EnableOpt option	local BrushType_Earth = subMenuEnable:addOption("Dirt", worldobjects, function() TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_01_64") end)    -- add an option to subMenuEnable. use an anonymous function wrapper for this, because functions you're passing to addOption directly will instantly execute when you so much as mouse over it	local BrushType_Grass = subMenuEnable:addOption("Grass", worldobjects, function() TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_01_60") end);    	local BrushType_Water = subMenuEnable:addOption("Water", worldobjects, function() TerraformingNamespace.SetBrush("blends_natural_02_0") end); endEvents.OnFillWorldObjectContextMenu.Add(TerraformingNamespace.createContextMenu);