knapsack or backpack on back (mochila o morral en espalda)

SIGILODARK

(is not very important aspect to add this game but suddenly wants could be implemented, will speak no English, so take screenshots of the game and create the image with photoshop, to explain better, I know that may seem to you that were to be implemented something similar in Zomboid project.)

i speack spanish i use translator google

no es algo muy importante agregar este aspecto a juego, pero quisiera que de pronto se pudiese implementar, no se hablar ingles, por eso tome  pantallazos del juego y con photoshop cree la imagen, para poder  explicarme mejor, quisiera saber que tal les parecería que se implementase algo parecido en project zomboid.

antes.pngdespues.pngantes%2Bmochila.pngdespues%2Bmochila.png

No entiendo lo que está sugiriendo.

I dont understand what you are suggesting.

ammm I'm trying to suggest is that if I put my backpack on my back this can be seen in the back, not if it is something urgent but I would like if you could see on the back of the player.

in the game if you equip the backpack is not seen in the back.

speack spanish i use translate googl

ammm lo que trato de sugerir es, que si pongo mi mochila en mi espalda esta se pueda ver en la espalda, no se si es algo urgente pero me gustaría que si pudiese ver en la espalda del jugador.

en el juego si tu equipas  la mochila en la espalda esta no se ve en la espalda,