Moving Corpses should have a scratch risk?

S44lasde

Welcome to the game, hoping you are enjoying it so far.

Regarding your idea corpses do have a risk attached to moving them around from the "heavy load" moodle which has a possibility to get a back injury so indirectly grabbing and moving corpses around is risky already...scratches do not really make a lot of sense unless you are moving about still living zed...however I could see probably a risk of infection if you yourself have an open wound on you already, as in the zombie is bloody on its own...the infection spreads through blood...if you have an open wound carrying a corpse around...if its blood gets into yours...it could become an issue...its an interesting idea alright even if it is somewhat of a little nuance.

I don't really think that would make much sense - have you ever moved a person around? You don't generally grab them where you'd cause yourself any sort of scratch injury (moved sleeping children and passed out friends before myself). Getting a back injury moving heavy loads does make sense, but scratches, not really.

I do kinda like that suggestion of possible infection if you have an open wound though. I know I use axes or nailed bats most of the time so I imagine most of my zed corpses are pretty bloody! Would be a neat idea to have a chance of infection that way.

You'd have to make corpses rot or dry up over time for that though, because I'd imagine eventually there wouldn't be any living contagion left on a corpse. That would add a nice factor of "should I clean up the bodies" though - right now I only do if they annoy me being spread around, but what if you could get infected walking over them with an open injury? Would make sense to try and burn or clean them up asap ...