Less seed packets.

Bennytheowl

I feel like there should be less seed packets because honestly I find seeds in almost every house I go in and that is not how it is in real life.  Theres only 1 house on my street that grows things in their garden in real life, almost all of the houses in my area probably don't keep cabbage seeds in their kitchen.

That's why i'm thinking they could add some kind of gardening shop that keeps seeds or maybe a smaller version of the global seed vault that they have in real life up in Norway.

With this getting seeds to grow food could be another task completely because you'd have to break into the seed vault to find them, and you wouldn't just find long term survival in the cupboards of every house.. This could also make more people consider using trapping and berry picking as a way of long term suvival.

(There could be seeds in some houses just not as common as they are now)

Technically all youd need is one packet of seeds and good farming skill to have long term survivability.

I agree, finding seeds in every house is a bit unrealistic but I dont think they can change seed distribution per house...they could change the rarity, but youd still be likely to find them in a few houses in a row.

They should have the same rarity as a garbage bad or plastic bag in my opinion, here and there but not everywhere.