Movable Water Tank

So I have a question involving the water tank. Specifically the kind that you find inside of trailers and the McCoy logging co. My friend and I moved one into our base, but now neither of us can fill our water bottles or anything with it. Does anyone know why this might be and how we might be able to fix it? I can run to the bathroom in the warehouse, but it's a bit of a distance and kind of a pain. 

Can I ask what you believe the water tank to be?

If you are referring to the water coolers (the dispensers), they empty when you move them and there is no way to refill them at this time.

Of course, you can always use carpentry to move the majority of other water dispensing items to where you need them.

9 minutes ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Can I ask what you believe the water tank to be?

If you are referring to the water coolers (the dispensers), they empty when you move them and there is no way to refill them at this time.

Of course, you can always use carpentry to move the majority of other water dispensing items to where you need them.

Oh dang. Yeah, it was one of the dispensers. And there's no way to fill it, huh? Well that stinks. Thanks though. 

Out of curiosity, what other water dispensing things are you referring to?

9 minutes ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

Oh dang. Yeah, it was one of the dispensers. And there's no way to fill it, huh? Well that stinks. Thanks though. 

Out of curiosity, what other water dispensing things are you referring to?

Sinks.

Archived