Bug or Winter or Month thing?

serverload

I'm on 3 months, 13 hours atm. Using the latest build, IWBUMS. I only harvest seed bearing, but for a while none of the tomatoes, radishes and now the carrots (think also the strawberries, but cant remember) will yield anything. They are seed bearing, but I don't even get any seeds or produce. Just wondering if this is a new implemented thing or if the game is bugging.

My multiplyer 8 on cooking and farming don't seem to be working either. Making a bowl of salad, soup, stew only gives very minimal experience in it. It did previously as in earlier cooking 1-2 was very fast, but I have made countless salads and soups and stews and only seems to give base experience. Same with the farming. Get about 20-30 experience harvesting sead bearing plots. (have harvested a few pre sead bearing and gotten some produce from the carrots, brocolli (got 1 brocolli just before) etc.

Sorry about the wall of text. Just want to know whats the go, started a new game about a month ago because the books were not multiplying, and dont really want to start another :) Only get to play 2-3 hours a day of PZ on every other day. Lost half of my base and items prior to that.  

P.s I know its latest build! Don't hate, just wondering. I prefer the latest implementations etc! It makes the game 'feel' the latest content etc!

Well any help appreciated! Thanks Team and Players!

Not sure, but I had the same thing happen to me. I think my bags were full. And the plant being diseased might also be a factor. Winter should and probably is also a factor (maybe even the only factor :P)

Archived