Ban appeal/Translation problem

lo8192

Question

This is the context. I discovered a Russian/Kazakhstan/or any similar languages anyway I met a guy on the PZ discord chat but I knew a little Russian and with the help google translate (which may be the reason I got banned) I manage to communicate with him. After I send a message "I understand a bit Russian" what I remember most of the words I think he made a anti Gay post and I wrote "I disagree" and as I about to write him to "Ненавижу другое место, малыш" which means "go hate the other place, baby" and before I wrote that I got banned. The reason I think I got banned was maybe the Goole translation of disagree which the Goole translation was wrong since it only 55% to 94%  or you guys thought I wrote Agree. If it ment agree then I am completely sorry because I didn't do it on purpose and it was a misunderstanding. I already struggle with English and Polish being my first language and English second, I had spend 45 minutes writing this because of Polish being my second language. It guchio/Guchio 

Edit

please don't take it wrongly, it was a translation google problem and please ban appeal me I and sorry if you took it as something else.

1 answer to this question

Archived